Dr. Berg’s Healthy Keto® Diet Plan – Intermittent Fasting and Fat Burning
Curious about the ketogenic diet? Start here to learn more about this life-changing diet.
In this video, we're going to talk about the ketogenic diet basics, how to start keto correctly, and intermittent fasting.
Dr. Berg's Guide to Healthy Keto® Eating: Step 2 – What to Eat
0:00 Keto basics
0:28 What is keto and ketosis?
1:33 What is intermittent fasting?
3:58 How to lower insulin
5:00 Insulin and a stubborn metabolism
5:10 How to know if you have too much insulin
5:50 Benefits of fat burning
6:19 How to do healthy keto
7:26 Benefits of healthy keto and intermittent fasting
If you're new to my channel, you've come to the right place. This is the first of many helpful videos to watch. I wanted to create this video specifically to help those looking for the keto basics and how to start the ketogenic diet. In this video, I'm going to cover intermittent fasting and Healthy Keto® diet basics. If you have friends or family members wondering how to start the keto diet as well, don't forget to point them to this video too!
What is the ketogenic diet or ketosis?
• Ketosis means you're in a state of fat-burning.
• When you get into ketosis and fat-burning, the fat breaks down into what are called ketones. The body can use ketones as an alternative fuel source. This is a much better fuel source than sugar fuel.
• The Healthy Keto diet is a version of the regular ketogenic diet based on a principle where you have to "get healthy first, then lose the weight." "Get healthy" refers to eating healthy, high-quality foods that provide all of the nutrients your body needs.
What is intermittent fasting?
• Intermittent fasting is a pattern of eating and not eating. Instead of doing 3 to 6 meals a day plus snacking, you're eating less frequently. This is important because every time you eat, you raise a hormone called insulin. Too much insulin is very dangerous for the body. With the Healthy Keto diet and intermittent fasting, we're reducing the excess insulin.
How to lower insulin?
• Consume fewer carbohydrates (sugar, refined carbs, grains, pasta, cereal, biscuits, waffles, juice, alcohol, etc.)
• Eat less frequently
Symptoms of high insulin:
• Belly fat
• High blood pressure
• High cholesterol
• Fatigue (especially after eating)
• Decreased cognitive function (lack of focus, poor memory)
• Moodiness (irritable, depressed, grouchy)
• You're hungry all of the time (especially in-between meals)
Benefits of the Healthy Keto diet and intermittent fasting:
• Weight loss
• Reduced inflammation
• Supports cognitive function
• Supports mood
• Making the body function better
Talk to a Product Advisor to find the best product for you!
Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Dr. Berg's products. Product Advisors are available Monday through Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am-5pm EST.
* At this time, we no longer offer Keto Consulting and our Product Advisors will only be advising on which product is best for you and advise on how to take them.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://bit.ly/39LCWg8
Disclaimer: Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of "doctor" or "Dr." in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full-time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
Thanks for watching. Give Healthy Keto and intermittent fasting a try and see what it can do for you!
keto, keto diet, ketogenic diet, keto basics, keto diet plan, intermittent fasting, fasting
Curious about the ketogenic diet? Start here to learn more about this life-changing diet. In this video, we're going to talk about the ketogenic diet basics, how to start keto correctly, and intermittent fasting. Dr. Berg's Guide to Healthy Keto® Eating: Step 2 – What to Eat ▶️ https://youtu.be/mBqpaAKtnXE Timestamps 0:00 Keto basics 0:28 What…